Treating Growing Patients and complex teens with clear aligners
As a profession we would prefer to see every patient by the age of seven or eight years old. This presents an opportunity for interceptive treatment that can greatly benefit a patient’s dental future. As the patients continue to grow, challenging situations continue to propagate. Clinicians are faced with growth discrepancies, missing teeth, and a multitude of other situations. Invisalign is an ideal appliance to treat these complex situations.
Objectifs d’apprentissage :
- Learn why teens greatly benefit from Invisalign.
- How to diagnosis and treatment plan class II patients based on the face and growth.
- Dive into complex multidisciplinary cases.
- Learn a very effective vertical correction protocol for open and deep bites.
- Extract vs. Non-extract. How to achieve great clinical results both scenarios.
- Troubleshoot most common issues that arise in growing patients and teens.
Détails à retenir :
- Date : 29 mai 2023
- Lieu : Palais des congrès de Montréal
Dr Drew Ferris, DDS, MS
Dr. Drew Ferris attended the University of Missouri – Kansas City for his DDS degree and received his certificate and masters of science in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics at Loma Linda University. He owns three private practices in Santa Barbara, California.
Dr. Ferris has distinguished himself as a leader in the innovative use of both clear aligners and fixed appliances in first-phase, adolescent, and complex interdisciplinary treatment. He has lectured nationally and internationally on a variety of orthodontic topics including diagnosis, treatment, and practice management.
Dr. Ferris is a top 1 percent Invisalign® Diamond Plus provider, a published author, and an Invisalign faculty member. He is also a faculty member in orthodontics at Loma Linda University. In addition to working in his practice and frequent lecturing, he is director of Santa Barbara Dental Study Group, where he serves as an advisor on orthodontic diagnosis and treatment technique.