Advantages and privileges of being an active member of the QAO
- Geolocalisation on two internet sites: that of the QAO as well as the QFDS (available to all, 2018-2019 annual membership)
- Social media presence and a better global representationallowing optimal search results in favor of the orthodontic specialists recognized by the ODQ for orthodontic care.
- Utilization of the promotional material supplied by the QFDS as well as the QAO which can be personalized to suit the image of your practice (FB page, Internet site …).
- Reduced fees when participating in conferences sponsored by the QAO (including participation at the annual QAO evening event organized during the JDIQ).
- Representation within the population and promotion of orthodontic specialists recognized by the ODQ viathepublicity campaign/under the QFDS as well as that of the QAO (the AAO CAP program).
- Contributing towards the sustainability of our profession by reinforcing respect towards each of our members and by essentially allowing the pursuit of our mission.
- Mentorship, and rich and dynamic inter-professional relations.
- Advantages of being part of a dynamic professional group, working together as a presence within the population andthe public at large for a better representation.